Tuesday 19 November 2013

Liposuction Bangkok Shine Like A Bright Starts


I’m back again and looking better than ever!  My liposuction Bangkok was a great success and I managed to spend a few days soaking up the sun on a remote Bangkok island too!  When I returned back home I really was the envy of everyone and that meant that not only did I look great but I felt great too!  My kids even said that this was the first time I looked happy in a long time and all it took was a plane ticket to Bangkok and a cosmetic surgery procedure to do that.  But I am not endorsing having a liposuction Bangkok as the solution to all your problems, far from it, this should only be done if you really feel you will benefit from it or require it.  After the bitter divorce I went through I started piling on the pounds, as you do, and it took me a while to realise how dangerous this was to me and my health and that I had to stop.

Whilst having liposuction Bangkok I met with my doctors after the initial conference and they measured me and made sure that the liposuction they would do is the best one for me in my situation.  I had no idea that there were so many different types of this procedure, you really would not know unless you took the time to research it and I was ultimately grateful to all the doctors and staff on the hospital I was at for my liposuction Bangkok as their service really was second to none and in some respects it was far superior to what I was used to back home and the total price was also a pleasant surprise to me also as it actually cost less than what I had originally saved for and anticipated.  But am I now advocating cosmetic surgery?  Far from it, I believe that you should have it if you feel that you require it for health reasons but I am not one who will go under the knife at any given chance.  The facelift and liposuction I had in Bangkok were one offs and I am not sure if I will repeat it, not due to the service or care (which was superb) but because it gives a bad idea to my kids who are at the impressionable age. 

I do not want to give out the idea that this is acceptable, it is to be used only when justified but not for any other time.  I look and feel great now and I could not have done this without having done what I did but at the end of the day I am still the same person underneath.  What I am trying to say is that I am grateful for the liposuction I had in Bangkok and all that it entailed but I never let it change the person I was, and still am.  Stay safe and take care and I will write more for you all later.

If you would like to know more about Naravee Aesthetic Center we offers liposuction procedures that are far less expensive than the cost of surgery at home. While you are here in Bangkok, Thailand please visit us at http://www.naraveesurgery.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment